Treat Skin Diseases With The Goodness Of AYURVEDA
Skin provides us the first layer of protection from infections, so it is susceptible to infectious conditions. Treating skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, and acne through steroidal and harsh skin creams can give relief, but with many side-effects. Ayurvedic medicines are an effective option in treating skin diseases without any side effects. Ayurveda uses natural ingredients in a fixed proportion to heal our system. Ayurvedic treatment is free from harsh chemicals and gives effective results over time. A lot of people are seeking ayurvedic treatment in Pune as more people are gaining confidence in Ayurveda’s healing process.
Below is a list of some skin diseases that can be treated with the sciences of Ayurveda.
1. Acne– Skin can break out in the form of pimples, cysts, whiteheads, blackheads, etc., which, if untreated, leave marks that can take a toll on our confidence.
2. Rosacea– It causes redness, dryness, and bumps on the face. It can turn chronic if untreated.
3. Hives– Hives cause red bumps on the skin surface due to allergic conditions.
4. Psoriasis – It causes skin patches and silvery lines on them. They are itchy patches usually found on elbows, scalp, and knees.
5. Dermatitis– is caused due to allergic conditions, causing severe rashes and blisters such that liquid oozes out of it and later forms a hard crust.
6. Eczema – It is a skin condition causing redness, itchiness, and flaky skin. If untreated, it can increase considerably over more patches.
According to Ayurveda, three doshas (vata, pitta,kapha) causes skin disorders. Ayurveda offers several supplements for skin remedies such as:
1. Kumkumadi oil– Its regular usage improves skin complexion and works well on pimple marks, itchiness, etc.
2. Nimbadi Kwath– It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that work miraculously on several skin problems.
3. Mahathikhakam Ghrita– It is useful in treating eczema. It is mixed in ghee and applied over the affected surface to give relief.
4. Keram (coconut) – Pure coconut oil is used as a base oil to prepare essential oil mixture for treating various skin disorders. Coconut oil has natural moisturization and healing properties that can be used as a remedial solution.
Some other Ayurvedic supplements are Rakta Chandan, Manjistha, Ashwatha Haridra, Vidpala, Sariba, and many more. Various concoctions prepared from them are utilized in treatment.
Jeevana Ayurvedic center offers the best ayurvedic treatment in Pune, keeping in mind the patients’ holistic health from our services. Dr. Vinod P Nair, founder of the center, is a well-known Ayurvedic Doctor in Pune, known to cure various disorders through Ayurvedic sciences.
Visit our website to know more about us and contact us to book an early appointment.