BENEFITS OF UDVARTANA (UDWARTHANAM) PANCHKARMA THERAPY
Ayurveda is the ancient science of healing that originated in India and was chronicled by the practicing sages. Their accounts are today a great source of knowledge which is being made use of by the Ayurvedic practitioners. Jeevana Kerala Ayurvedic treatment center in Pune specializes in Panchkarma therapies that are aimed at correcting the imbalances between the vital components of human body, namely – Vata, Pitta and Kpha. The center provides Panchkarma in Pune through well trained experts for treatment of host of diseases and conditions. Its Udvartana Panchkarma therapy is highly useful towards curing different disorders. Here is an overview on the uses and benefits of this therapy!
The Benefits of Udvartana Therapy
Udvartana involves a dry powder massage below the neck and the herbal mix can be also combined with medicated oils in cases where skin sensitivity or other issues are diagnosed during the therapy. The massage rub is done in the direction opposite to the hair follicles and is carried for no less than 45 minutes. After a gap of 15 to 20 minutes, the person is advised to take bath with warm water followed by milder moisturizing of the skin.
The Udvartana powder massage therapy is generally prescribed to reduce subcutaneous fat and thus lessen the excess weight. It also removes cellulite layers from the body. At the leading Udvartana massage center in Pune, people are also counseled for the diets that are needed to be taken for best results. Internal medicine is also prescribed!
Host of other Benefits of Udvartana Therapy have been Established and these Include
- Udvartana herbal powder massage exfoliates the dead cells in the skin and thus makes skin healthy and glowing. Itching and burning sensation is reduced while complexion improves.
- While removing subcutaneous fat, toxins are also removed from the body. This helps in detox and internal revitalization.
- Mobility of the bone joints is improved significantly through regular sessions and a sense of lightness in body is developed.
- Improves metabolic activity by enhancing the blood flow in the vessels
- Reduces cholesterol in blood
- Tones up loose muscles, like after pregnancy.
Experts offering Udvartana at Kerala Ayurvedic massage Pune center Jeevana, assert that with dedicated approach, diseases like Parkinson, Muscular Dystrophy, Hemiplagia, Sciatica, Multiple Sclerosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis can be also cured successfully.