What are the benefits of Ayurveda over allopathy?
Ayurveda is the age old holistic science of life which is the perfect and accurate approach in the field of health care. Ayurveda originates from the Sanskrit word ‘ayur’ which means life and ‘veda’ which means ‘to know’. It was invented around 5000 years ago in India. Dhanavantri is believed to be God of Ayurveda. The benefits of Ayurvedic medicines are numerous. Let us now look at the advantages and benefits of Ayurveda over the modern Allopathic approach of medical treatment.
The Ayurvedic philosophy is in prevention of the suffering of human beings and to provide them a healthy and long life. The logical inference, sense of perception and hearing realized by the great souls and saints are the true basis of this treatment. On the other hand Allopathy follows 3 main steps which include Hypothesis, Experimentation, Observation and Conclusion. The approach is more symptomatic and the cause in not deal with accurately.
Nature of treatment:
Ayurveda is associated with finding the root of the disease and then aims to completely eradicate it. This science of medical treatment is fully aware of the body system and it does not suppress the disturbing element which causes the disease. It aims at searching the origin of the disease and then cures it. The cure is permanent. But in allopathic treatment the disease is not cured permanently and it provides only instant relief to the patients by destroying the disease causing organism.
The Ayurvedic treatment includes the use of natural herbs which adds on to the benefits of the Ayurvedic products. Allopathic treatment includes the use of antidotes prepared synthetically from chemicals which might damage your immunity system.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products over Allopathic products
- The main benefit of the Ayurvedic treatment is that it has no side effects because the Ayurvedic products are prepared by using the essence of fruits, spices, vegetables and natural herbs. These natural ingredients help in curing diseases without causing any other problem. But the side-effects of using Allopathy medicines include hair loss, weakness, allergies, etc.
- The treatment of Ayurvedic treatment may not be fast but it is very effective unlike the allopathic treatment where it the disease is cured in a short span of time but it causes many side effects and is less effective in permanent cure of the disease.
- The Allopathic treatment despite its more modern and advanced system of medical treatment, is still unable to cure diseases like Piles, Rheumatoid arthritis, Jaundice, etc. But Ayurveda has successfully been able to cure and manage these diseases.
- The Allopathic medicines cleanse our body system partially whereas Ayurvedic products and medicines help in decontaminating our body and cleansing it.
- The Ayurvedic products are environment friendly as they are prepared from organic products unlike the allopathic medicines. The allopathic medicines are manufactured by using chemicals and hence cause damage to the environment.
The benefit of Ayurvedic Product is that they are relatively cheaper as they are mostly produced from herbs and plants which are readily available.
There are many Ayurvedic hospitals in Pune which are now excelling the Allopathic treatment because people have become more knowledgeable and conscious about their health.
There are many Ayurvedic doctors in Pune who are helping people to deal with the diseases and provide a permanent cure without any side effects. Dr. Vinod P Nair is one of the best Ayurvedic doctor in Pune, who has been awarded with “Best Healthcare Professional Award” by World Malayali Council for his extra-ordinary work in Healthcare services in the field of Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic doctors apply this methodology of medical treatment which minimizes the chances of side effects and also teach the patients the proper style of living to maintain harmony and balance in our existence. It also ensures a healthy and prosperous life.
Thus Ayurveda is very effective and highly beneficial. It not only cures the disease but also rejuvenates our soul and mind.