Ayurvedic Beauty Tips for looking younger
Ayurveda offers you two kinds of programs: – Rejuvenation and Therapeutic. The former aims at total well-being while the latter is specific to ailments. It eliminates the toxic impurities and rejuvenates your body, mind, and soul. The Rejuvenative programs of Ayurveda Rhythmic massage that relax each tendon are the fountain of youth and beauty. As per Ayurvedic Massage Centre Pune, physical or mental stress and prolonged maladjustment with the society and environment enhances the aging process. Given below are the tips of beauty care through Ayurveda for looking younger.
1. Early to bed, early to rise
As per Ayurveda, 45 minutes before sunrise is called ‘Muhurta’. Waking up early and doing deep breathing exercise helps our body in taking maximum oxygen which is abundantly available at that time. It helps in nurturing our body, maintains good health and prevents aging naturally. The body needs complete sleep to rejuvenate and recover hence sleeping on time is important too.
2. Regular workout and Yoga
Yoga exercises are good for maintaining the body in shape. Regular exercise helps the body in removing body waste and extra fat from the body, increase blood circulation to the body cells, clear the channels strengthen the immune system and increase the stamina. Ultimately, the result will be a younger and glowing you.
3. Taking regular ayurvedic massages
As per Ayurveda, massage is a way to ensure that your body is free of toxins. It also helps in improving the suppleness and elasticity of the skin, ensuring that premature aging is prevented. Ayurvedic therapies such as Sirodhara and Abhyanga once in a month are very beneficial. You can even try therapies such as Soundaryavardhini for glowing skin. In ayurvedic medicine Pune certain ayurvedic anti-aging herbs are used in your daily routine to help you look younger.
A healthy balanced diet with loads of fiber and antioxidants should be taken. You should include all the six tastes, sweet, salt, pungent, bitter, sour, and astringent in your diet. Cut down on the intake of aerated drinks, deep fried delicacies, spicy foods, caffeine, alcohol, and cold drinks.
5. Ayurvedic Therapies
• Panchakarma Treatment or The Detoxification Therapy- It improves the metabolism, eliminates toxins and boosts immunity through ayurvedic herbal medications and diet. This Therapy relaxes the mind and helps in reducing the weight also. It gives you younger looking healthy body.
• Nasya therapy’- In this therapy ayurvedic medicated oil, powder and fresh juices are administered to each nostril as prescribed. It is used for eyes, nose and ears ailments. It also sharpens our senses and cures, hair loss, hair graying, headaches, memory loss, skin aging and various other problems related to skull and shoulders.
• ‘Rasayana therapy’ – It is also called Rejuvenation or anti aging therapy. Rasayanas are ayurvedic tonics or drugs. One should take Rasayana body tonics’ in daily life. E.g. Naagbalaa, Shankhpushpi, Gudhuchi, Yashtimadhu, Haritaki, Amalaki, Triphala, Medhya rasayana, Bhahma rasaya, Agatsya haritaki avleha, Chyavanprash, etc.
• It attains general wellbeing, enhances longevity, memory, intelligence, and improves the working of all major organs of the body. It helps in making the body disease-free and helps individual avoid the signs of early aging.
Ayurveda revives the health by combating diseases and by strengthening defense mechanism. It gives you inner peace, a long and a healthy life and a healthy rejuvenated body.