5 Home Remedies To Combat Acidity
Bloated stomach, constipation, heartburn, and burning sensation in the chest and throat are common acidity symptoms. A sedentary lifestyle and changed eating habits have made acidity one of the most common disorders.
We hardly pay attention to our digestive issues as they last shortly. We look for remedies or see a doctor only when the problem escalates, or we cannot endure the inconvenience. Frequent heartburn episodes should not be avoided as they may lead to severe Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease ( GERD), which calls for medical attention.
Common Symptoms Of Acidity
Some of the prevalent symptoms of acidity are:
● Bloating of stomach
● Nausea accompanied by vomiting
● Abdominal discomfort
● Loss of appetite or change of diet
● Constipation or loose motion
Here we present to you five excellent home remedies to treat acidity.
● Ajwain( carrom seeds)– It has long been associated with alleviating gastric discomfort and aiding in robust digestion. Ajwain has an active biochemical ingredient, thymol, that provides digestive aid. You can chew it with black salt, or you can take it with lukewarm water for best results.
● Sauf ( fennel seeds) – It is better known as an after-meal refreshment. It is suitable for digestion and is often given to kids to relieve colic.
● Cold Milk and yogurt– Sipping cold milk at room temperature work miraculously as a natural antacid. Yogurt is also a good antacid. Apart from being a good source of calcium and salts, it has good probiotics that help keep a healthy gut, thus improving digestion.
● Dhaniya( coriander)– Coriander, whether in seeds or leaf, both ail digestive disorder. Coriander tea is a popular remedy to debloat your stomach.
● Honey– Taking honey with warm water and few drops of lemon not only works effectively on acidity but debloats the stomach, boosts metabolism and helps in weight management goals.
The changes in diet and lifestyle are commonly associated with digestive disorders. Jeevana, an ayurvedic hospital in Pune, offers natural, safe, and perpetual cures to acidity and other arrays of disorders. The medicines and concoctions used for ayurvedic treatment are prepared from naturally available natural resources. For seeking ayurvedic treatment in Pune, reach out to our ayurvedic experts today.